If you are investigating the options for a new roof for your Central Massachusetts home, consider the advantages of a metal roof system. Offering durability and value, metal roofs can be an attractive option for homeowners seeking value for their roofing investment.
Dudley-based LJ Construction specializes in extended seam metal roof installations (also known as standing seam metal roofing). Typically made of aluminum or zinc-coated galvanized steel, extended seam metal roofing consists of vertically oriented panels with raised interlocking seams. A wide range of colors is available to fit your Massachusetts home’s color scheme.
Compared to other roofing systems, the advantages of a metal roof include:
- Lifespan – With a useful service life of 50 years or more, a metal roof could very well be the last new roof you have to install on your Worcester area home.
- Durability – Resistant to rust, fire, insects and mildew, a metal roof is fairly impervious to the elements. In addition, the inter-panel standing seams lock tight, minimizing the potential for leaks and roof repairs.
- Low Maintenance – The vertically oriented seams help shed snow, ice and moisture and help to prevent ice dams.
- Green Materials – The metal in a standing seam roof system is completely recyclable.
- Value – With such a long lifespan and minimal maintenance costs, a standing seam metal roof provides perhaps the greatest lifetime return for new roof materials.
With years of experience in installing extended seam metal roofs throughout the Worcester area, LJ Construction can help direct you to the style appropriate for your home. Contact us today fora free site evaluation and new roof estimate.